There is currently (1) listing.
- Disassemble incoming machines
- Assists Operations Manager and/or President with special projects.
- Assists Shipping Department as needed.
- Prep & Paint medical device components
- Keep general work areas organized and clean.
- May operate tow motor
- Refurbish mechanical components
- Responsible for Training new warehouse techs
- Create ISO procedures for efficiency
- Other duties as required
- High School Diploma
- Be able to exert >100 lbs occasionally
- >50 lbs frequently
- >20 lbs constantly
- Ability to utilize lifts, scales, hand trucks, dollies, and other equipment used in warehouse activities
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to manage several critical workloads at once (multi-task).
- Be able to bend, stoop, climb, and pull in unloading trucks, stacking shipments, and delivery of the merchandise.
- Office clerical skills: Internet & Microsoft Office programs
- Must have valid state motor vehicle operator's permit for operation of forklift truck
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.